Saturday, May 12, 2018 • 9 am-noon
Ypsilanti Community High School
2095 Packard Street, Ypsilanti, MI
Have you ever wanted to....
• Sit in the driver's seat of a Fire Engine?
• Climb aboard a Tractor?
• Explore the inside of a School Bus?
Kids can get up close with these and many other vehicles at Touch-a-Truck!
Vehicles Confirmed for 2018
Thank you to the following organizations for generously donating their time and equipment!
Please support the businesses that have generously donated to Touch-a-Truck:
Organizations & Businesses
- Washtenaw Success by 6 Great Start Collaborative
- Washtenaw Great Start Parent Coalition
- American Association of Public Health, University of Michigan Dental Chapter
- American Red Cross
Ann Arbor Forest School
- Ann Arbor Water Safety Coalition
- Apple Playschools
- ARROW Communications Association
- Be SMART
Child Care Network
- Children's Special Health Care Services
- College Nannies + Tutors
- Community Day Care
- Dorothy's Discovery Daycare Center
- Durham School Services
- Early Learning Center Preschool
- Faithway Baptist Church
- First Steps - Ann Arbor
- Ann Arbor Public Schools Rec & Ed
- Ann Arbor Public Schools Tuition Preschool
- Food Allergy Research & Education (FARE) Community Engagement Council of Ann Arbor
- Food Gatherers
- Foundations Preschool of Washtenaw County
- Grizzly Robotics
- Judson Center
- Lincoln Consolidated Schools
- Lincoln Robotics Team
- Multicultural Academy
- Once Upon a Child Ann Arbor
- Recycle Ann Arbor
- Rotary Club of Ann Arbor
- Rutherford Pool
- Stone School Cooperative Preschool
- University Center for Language & Literacy
- University of Michigan Children's Centers
- University of Michigan Conceptual Development Lab
- Washtenaw Area Council for Children
- Washtenaw Christian Academy
- Washtenaw Community College: The School of Child Care Professionals
- Washtenaw County Parks and Recreation Commission
- Washtenaw County Road Commission
- Washtenaw Early Childhood Trauma Informed Collaborative (ECTIC)
- Ypsi Real
- Ypsilanti District Library
- Contact Shannon Novara for more information.